- A furniture grade real solid wood shutter, made from high grade Russia and Northern Chinese species, and abundant plantation timber
- Basswood is durable, strong and light
- Comes in a wide range of painted and stained finished.
- Painted finished may utilize finger joint stiles, which to make straighter, more stable and resistance to wrapping
Western Red Cedar
- Western Red Cedar comes from Northern American plant
- Cedar is a soft, light wood with special stunning grain. It is suitable for clear finished or stain finished.
- Most stable timber
- Most expensive
- PVC is a moisture resistant material with aluminium core support
- Suitable for areas of high humidity or moisture
Basswood, Western Red Cedar, PVC
- 50.8mm wide
- 27mm thick
Top and Bottom Rail
- Standard:100mm wide, 20mm thick
- Width can be adjusted depending on height of window
- Standard:90mm wide,20mm thick
- Divider rail enable separate control of the louvres on the upper and lower sections, which allows for flexible control of lighting
- Divider rail will be added if the height of window is higher than 1500mm for stronger support
- Min Width:200mm
- Min Height:300mm
- Max Width:950mm
- Max Height:2700mm(Divider rail required above 1500mm)
- Stile and rail joints are dolidly doweled and glued
- Painted Basswood and WRC plantation shutters may utilize finger joint stiles to provide additional stability and resistance to wrapping
Available in our below standard colours.
- P-1 white, P-2 Pearl, P-3 Alabaster, P-4 Chalk, P-5 Swiss Coffee, P-6 Silk White, L-1 Natural, L-2 Cedar, L-3 Mahogany, L-5 Walnut, L-6 Black
- Also available in custom colours with extra charge.
Western Red Cedar
- M:light to medium
- D:medium to dark
- Matte white is our basic colour but we can match any colour.